Your internet access made easy
We provide you with high-speed or broadband internet. The Swisscom Eurospot service operates on 802.11b wireless Ethernet standard, known as Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity).
And you can connect to the wireless service even if your laptop does not have a WLAN card installed. Ask at a Swisscom Eurospot location for a portable Wi-Fi device. This is a simple plug-in device that acts as a bridge between your laptop and the connection available. Just plug and play!
Portable WiFi Device Instructions
- Plug the WiFi Device into your laptop by inserting the adapter cables into your USB port and Ethernet/LAN connection.
- Once inserted – for connection to the WLAN all three indicators – Power, Link and Act, should be lit or blinking.
- Launch your web browser (some laptops may need rebooting) for Swisscom Eurospot Login page.
- Now you can access Swisscom Eurospot wireless Internet.
Are you having problems connecting on the Internet to the
Swisscom Eurospot Login page?
You may need to disable your current proxy settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open “Tools” whilst your Internet page is open.
- Select “Internet Options”.
- Choose the “Connections” section.
- Click on the “LAN Settings” tab.
- Disable “Use a proxy server for your LAN”, then click “OK”.
- Open “Edit” whilst your Internet page is open.
- Select “Settings”.
- Choose “Advanced”.
- Click on “Proxies”.
- Disable “Manual” or “Automatic Proxy configuration”, then click “OK”.
- You will now be able to access the Swisscom Eurospot Login page.
Swisscom Eurospot Roaming Login
Swisscom Eurospot allows other wireless Internet providers to connect to our service by using their existing username details.
To connect to other wireless Internet providers:
- Start your laptop or PDA and open your Internet browser as if you were in a Swisscom Eurospot location.
- If you see a link to the Swisscom Eurospot service, click on it and our Login page will appear. If you don’t see a Eurospot link, continue on the page that is open.
- Enter your username followed by your provider “@telia.com“. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org - now enter your usual password.
- You will be logged on to the Swisscom Eurospot network and can make full use of the wireless Internet connection. It’s that simple!
Swisscom Eurospot is here to help every step of the way. Wherever you are located and whatever services you use, we can help – quickly, professionally and in your own language.
Our toll-free international Customer Support Centre is for service intermediaries/providers and end users of Swisscom Eurospot services.
Free International Multi-lingual Customer Support
number: 00800 38767768 *
United Kingdom number +44 (0) 8702 424 682
+49 1805 901 109
+34 902 021 491
+33 141 862 448
+351 707 102 021
Customer Support Telephone Opening Hours:
English/Spanish: 24/24, 7/7
French/German/Italian/Dutch: Mon - Fri 08AM - 01AM CET
Please note - some mobile phone operators do not support 00 800 toll-free international calls. In this case, simply call your nearest local number for assistance:
The international hotline is complemented by a specialist helpdesk that deals with more complex issues. Staffed by Swisscom Eurospot technicians, service requests are directed to this helpdesk if required.